Wednesday, December 13, 2006
So i'm in the midst of struggling and breezing through the term tests. Cell Biology just now was crap shit, of course. But the rest have been okay so far. *crosses fingers and prays the rest of the papers will be just fine*
Grandma is staying over at the moment. She's flying off to Indonesia together with datuk to see the cousins over there.
And I'm green with envy cos my cousins are away to visit China and HongKong. The clothes there are bloody cheap. And Firah is off to Thailand and Fudge off to Korea and Aisyah off to Bali. And i'm stuck here in Singapore! Pfft. Why? Cos Matin's too young to go anywhere.
And without a job to keep me occupied during the next two weeks, where am I gonna get the ka-chings to do my online shopping?
Dassit. (Shikin, I miss hearing you say that!) I need to find a job that can last me for two weeks; or it won't be the last of my whining and complaining.
The weather has been on extremes lately. Sweltering heat, then raining cats and dogs next.
Surprisingly today; my workaholic-of-a-boyfriend had the day off. I think he's been working too hard; so hard that he's fallen sick and his immune system is failing due to an overdrive of antibody production (making up stories with my unfortunately-limited knowledge of immunology here. =D) And so I accompanied him to Bedok Polyclinic to see the doctor. We reminisced our childhood days in Bedok and everything. Wanted to catch a movie but I'm having a test, and the holiday isn't out til tomorrow. (Marfu'ah: Big hint for you there! Hehe)
I think it's nice that he takes a day off once in awhile. Rather than work work work non-stop. Today was indeed wonderful.
Flea market this Saturday. Woohoo. Since I missed the one at Cineleisure, I should be able to go to this coming one. Anyone wants to tag along?
Roaring rain: Cmon. Try saying that quickly over and over again. Haha.
X O X O; 5:07 pm